سورس کد universal یک سورس کد جامع آندروید است که شما می توانید هر چیزی را ایجاد کنید.
Universal– This is a universal Android application with which you can create anything. You can use and combine as much as possible timelines, blogs, news feeds, playlists, pages, etc. If necessary, add icons, create sections and select them. Push Notifications from OneSignal – easily send push messages and URLs to your users. Save articles and posts from WordPress and RSS offline. Youtube web pages and videos can be presented as favorite items. Tumblr images can be saved to your local storage. Just make your application by customizing the colors and using your own icons for menu items. You can also choose between several styles for your navigation menu. Admob Banners & Interstitials – when creating an Admob, it takes only a few seconds to add a banner to your application and show advertisements during navigation. Show comments on posts, videos and articles from Youtube, Facebook, WordPress and Instagram in your application.
- Unlimited Items – You can use & combine as many Timelines, Blogs, Feeds, Channels, Playlists, Stations, Webpages, etc as you want. Optionally add icons, create sections and highlight.
- Material Design – Complete Material Design, with animated Drawer Icon, Ripple’s and Card layouts. Completely customizable in every color. With subtile animations like parallax headers and fading toolbars.
- Tablet UI – A dedicated two plane layout on tablets and an immersive detailview for reading articles and viewing content without distractions.
- Push Notifications by OneSignal – Send push messages and urls to your users easily.
- In-App purchase – Let your users remove ads or unlock extra content within your app by making an in app purchase.*
- Offline & Favorites – Save Articles and posts from WordPress and RSS offline. Web pages & Youtube videos can be submitted as favorite items. Tumblr Images can be saved to local storage.
- Customizable – Easily make your app yours by translations and by customizing colors & using your own icons for menu items. You can also choose between multiple styles for your Navigation drawer, for example by setting a header image.
- Admob Banners & Interstitials – With build in Admob, it takes only a few seconds to add banner throughout your app & show interstitial advertisements during navigation.
- Comments – Show comments to posts, videos and articles from Youtube, Facebook, WordPress & Instagram within your app.
- NativeWeb Technology™ – Never before has the web content been this beautiful. We inject custom CSS to HTML based descriptions of RSS and WordPress descriptions to optimize the page for the device’s screen and create an unified look.
- Youtube & WordPress Search – Let users search your blog and youtube channel.
- Social – Let your users share content and promote your app at the same time.
- Custom Actions – Easily make an intent to another app, or open a url from the menu.
- Flexible Navigation – Easily create a tab based or navigation drawer based application, or even a combination of both!
- Easy & Dynamic Configurations – Define your app’s configuration easily using our free Configuration Creator. Your app will load based on this configuration, you can even change this configuration on the fly!
- In-App Videoplayer – Let users play youtube videos without even having to leave your application!
- In-App Media Viewer – View (embedded) images, videos and audio from content in your app, fullscreen.
- Disqus – Support for interactive Disqus comments for WordPress.
- About & App rate – Display about dialog with HTML markup & Let users rate your app from settings.
- Language support – Easily translatable from within a single file. Also supporting RTL languages and layouts.
- Connection Manager – Automatically detect when no connection is present and ask the user to resume when internet is restored.
- Royal Documentation – Instructions for first app (installing java, sdk etc). Step by step importing and customizing of the template.
- Video Tutorials – Instruction video’s for setting up the SDK and Android Studio, opening the appropriate files, changing your package name and exporting your app.